WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER IN FITUR 2022
We will be present in the next edition of FITUR 2022 to introduce our novelties. Our stand will be located in 8D08 (pavilion 8) from the 19th to the 23rd of January.
After a long time without being able to attend fairs and cogresses due to the pandemic, we are happy to be reunited again in the next edition of FITUR 2022.
At DELTA INFORMÁTICA we consider the recovery and promotion of the tourism sector essential, therefore we will be present from January 19th to 23rd at our Stand at FITUR (8D08) to present the latest developments in digitalization and guest registration.
We encourage you to visit us in this edition of the event, where you will find out about our developments in a relaxed atmosphere.
New scanner models
We have added to our catalog some of the most innovative and modern models on the market, which provide a faster and more comfortable reading of documents.
- ICON photographic scanner model, the most robust and compact of the market.
- FUJITSU FI-800R double-sided scanner model, very versatile and fast.
- New PENTA SCANNER models of kiosk scanners.
We invite you to know first-hand the benefits and features of each model and we offer you the opportunity to check their operation live at our FITUR Stand.
News in Software
We keep adapting our solutions to the market needs to offer the latest advances in digitalization and registration softwares.
- DELTA ID Cloud is our OCR service for IDs and passports in the Cloud, especially interesting for systems integrators and PMS developers who offer Online Check-in.
- DELTA DIGITAL ONBOARDING is our online guest registration web platform for small tourist accommodations, hostels or appartment rental platforms. Management is carried out entirely from any Smartphone or Tablet, without the need to invest in specific peripherals.
If you want to know how these and other options specially designed for the tourism sector work, visit us at our FITUR Stand (8D08) and find out about all our news.
News in Digital Signature
In addition, with the new regulations of April 2020, the Traveler’s Registration Sheet can now be signed and stored in digital format. You will be able to see the operation of our DELTA SIGNATURE PLUS systems to eliminate paper from your reception and sign the traveler’s registration in an easy and efficient way.